Humanities Events Co-sponsorship
You are here
The Society for the Humanities provides support for many humanities lectures, conferences, and other academic events on Cornell's Ithaca campus.
You may request a Society co-sponsorship for your event if it meets the following criteria:
- Your event is sponsored and/or organized by a Cornell humanities department or program
- Your event is free and open to the public
- Your event will take place on Cornell's Ithaca campus (or will be easily accessible to the Ithaca community)
- Your event has an academic component, like a lecture, workshop, or conference (it is not a social reception only)
Support from the Society may include:
- Funds transferred to your departmental account
- Fees waived for use of the A.D. White House event space (subject to availability)
- Lodging for a speaker or presenter at your event in the Jonathan Culler Guest Suite at the A.D. White House (maximum 3-night stay; subject to availability)
To request co-sponsorship please submit a co-sponsorship request form.
Your information will be reviewed and you may receive a request for follow up information. Please direct co-sponsorship questions to Emily Parsons, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in lodging a guest in the Culler Guest Suite at the A.D. White House, please contact Kina Viola to determine availability and review our policies (email@example.com or 607-255-4725).